How To Style The CardiganLeave a Comment
The cardigan is once again a fashionable wardrobe staple, spotted being worn by the fashion crowd while “off-duty” during season, but it is not too late to get your hands on this multifunctional wardrobe item. Whether the cardigan is oversized with that slouchy feel that we remember from the 90s, or it’s more like a top, perfect for a high-waisted skirt from the 50s, the cardigan can be styled in many ways. Here are some tips on how to perfect your cardigan look.
- The oversized cardigan with deep V-neck is cool when layered. Wear it with jeans and a tee for a casual weekend look. Or wear it with a belt to give your look a more defined waist.
- Wear the cardigan in reverse, with the back in front, like a blouse with a deep backdrop.
- Wear the cardigan over your shoulder for a preppy-chic look. We’ve seen it with jackets and blazers, but for a lighter feel use the cardigan instead. It’s a super-classic look.
- Get that instant off-duty coolness and wear your cashmeres tied around your waist.
- Do as Pernille and wear the cardigan to add some colour to your look either wearing a feminie look with shirt and skirt or in an everyday outfit with blue jeans and a turtleneck.